It is time to embrace acupuncture and Chinese Medicine as your healthcare option
- More than 8 million Americans have used acupuncture.
- The National Institute of Health and World Health Organization have both given formal approval for certain uses of acupuncture.
- Medical doctors refer their patients to acupuncturists more than to any other “alternative” care provider.
- 51% of medical doctors believe acupuncture to be efficacious and of value to their patients.
- Today’s acupuncture needles are extremely fine in diameter (about the thickness of two human hairs), pre-packaged, sterile, and disposable. There is no case of infection or contamination.
- Acupuncture was originally used as a preventative medical procedure to keep people well.